I am building a Corvair powered Cruzer, and I just got my MA3 carb.  The intake side needs a flange that I can attach a 2.5 inch scat tube to.  It has a bolt at each corner.  I need to find a suitable flange.  Does anybody know a part number for this?  

Views: 273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had to make one for my MA3 carb.


Aircraft Spruce sells aluminum flanges of various sizes. They have one with a 1" height, 3.5" diameter flange for a 2.5" diameter for the tubing, Part Number 10350-10. Don't know if it would work without some modification.


Great answer.


I think I made mine as well if I recall using one of the flanged tubing pieces (like in the link below) riveted to a flat plate of aluminum. Regards, Dave



New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, power distribution panel, Approach Fast Stack harnesses, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Custom Upholstery Kits for your Zenith Aircraft:

Zenith Vinyl Upholstery Kits

Zenith Apparel from EAA:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

Aircraft Insurance:


West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:


Transition training:

Golden Eagle Aviation

Pianosa Flying Farm

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

© 2020   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service