"LOTS" of 750 scratch built parts and plans for sale.  Too many to list. See pics plus more. Make offer. 

Call Ken 480-540-1781 for more info.

Views: 526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Man this is tempting

Where do you live? This would be a big head start in both time and $. :-)

I'm in Ct. It's just my luck all of these deals are across the country.

Yep....Good luck with the search!

what are you asking for everything? its hard to come up with a real number,

Why don't you give me a call if you can. We can talk about it....Ken 480-540-1781

im not at a place to call until tomorrow,but i did have a few questions. Ill be honest, i have one concern with scratch built parts, how do i know that the parts are all built exacty according to specs and of the best quality? is there anyway of test fitting the major things? im not trying to offend you, just being honest. I work as an A&P and sheetmetal mechanic and looked forward to building the plane, but i also want to save some money off the kit,(like everyone,ha) to please the wife. thanks

I completely understand. Inspecting the parts yourself would be the only way to tell in my opinion. Compare them directly against the plans. For what it's worth, I originally built the parts for an airplane I was going to fly in. I would love to complete it but I have too many other projects. Something has to give. I'll be around if you would like to talk. Leave a message if I don't answer. I fly for the airlines so I might be in the air. Whether it's my parts or someone else, don't take anyones word. Check it out yourself! :-) 

thanks alot. ill do my best to give you a call in the next day or so.

hopefully i can give you a call tomorrow

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Weather Maps

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, power distribution panel, Approach Fast Stack harnesses, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Custom Upholstery Kits for your Zenith Aircraft:

Zenith Vinyl Upholstery Kits

Zenith Apparel from EAA:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Transition Training:

Pro Builder Assistance

Pro Builder Assistance

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

© 2019   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service