cushions made any color 1 inch memory foam with 1 inch med density foam for comfort velcro or snaps for easy installation. all we need is a measurement or template 500,00 plus shipping joe 352-489-3201 call for any info

Views: 1034

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice cushions Joe,
Are you an upholsterer by trade?
Brady
NO ACTUALLY I RESTORE ANTIQUE CARS EXOTICS AND I AM A MECHANIC FOR 30 YEARS ,LEARNED TO UPHOLSTER MARINE CUSHIONS NOW WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE YOU CAN MAKE JUST ABOUT ANYTHING CAN FIX ANYTHING THAT CAN BE BROKEN JOE
I thought you had some marine experience!
I have a college degree in boat building and I did nearly 8 years with a local yacht builder here in Seattle.
When I saw your cushions I immediately thought yacht! :)
How far along are you with your 701?
Any new updates?
Things are slow for me but still progress.
hi brady do you need some cushions? im waiting for the motormount so we can mount the engine then i still need to generate the funds for the wings so at this point im waiting joe
Joe,
No cushions yet, I still haven't started the fuselage yet, scratch building takes a while.
I have the rudder, the wings, the "MagVair FWF", the main gear spring and most of the misc. weld-ments finished. I still have to do the Horizontal stabilizer/ elevator and the flaps/ ailerons.
Once those are all done and hung up, I can start the fuselage, because when the fuselage is on its wheels I can disassemble the table and move it out to the machine shop where I'll be doing several 601 upgrades.
As far as cushions go though I think I'm going to do them in leather?
Love that smell! :)
My Mom has done a fair amount of upholstery work and I'm banking on her help for that.
When I was a volunteer with the CKJH (Central Kitsap Jr High School) and was building the 701 with the kids, a couple of them went down to a company called Oregon Aero and they taught the kids how to do the seats. they did them in Leather and did a super job. I'm hoping
to do at least half as good as the kids did and if I do I'll be more than satisfied. :)
Keep in touch,
Brady
hey brady what will the carbon fiber valve covers run and the time frame to get them joe..
brady let me ask do the exhuast for the 701 need to be ceramic coated if so why why not joe
as amatter of fact i do alot of glass repairs and gelcoat worked for a marine surveyer for geico statefarm and allstate i do alot of marine repairs mostly outboards and inboards//

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service