Paul Sanders's Discussions (328)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"I've had the iEFIS and the V6 radio for a few years and find them both to be excelle…"

Paul Sanders replied Jul 21, 2021 to MGL Avionics

9 Jul 27, 2021
Reply by Mark Jackson

"Hi Bill, When the engine is off and you turn the panel on, does it show a value for…"

Paul Sanders replied May 23, 2021 to No oil pressure, how long before the crunching sound?

6 Jan 25, 2022
Reply by David

"Thanks for the replies. I was surprised I didn’t get an alarm for the oil pressure,…"

Paul Sanders replied May 20, 2021 to No oil pressure, how long before the crunching sound?

6 Jan 25, 2022
Reply by David

"Same here, when I started off I didn't think I would be able to build a rudder and I…"

Paul Sanders replied Mar 25, 2021 to Some Reflections On Building An Airplane.....

12 May 12, 2021
Reply by Geoff Klestadt

"Wait, the floats I bought last year were absolutely the last redesign, never going t…"

Paul Sanders replied Dec 3, 2020 to Rotax’s service bulletin on carburettor

8 Dec 12, 2020
Reply by Chris Hoare

"Interesting, I have a similar issue that if I completely fill the tanks then the pax…"

Paul Sanders replied Oct 3, 2020 to VDO Fuel Senders Woes!

48 Aug 21, 2023
Reply by John A. Minatelli

"Thanks David, that makes more sense than where I was picturing it going. I've found…"

Paul Sanders replied Mar 17, 2020 to Where should this part go?

3 Mar 18, 2020
Reply by Michel Ruf

"Here’s a link to my spreadsheet, I’d never done anything remotely close to this, had…"

Paul Sanders replied Sep 15, 2019 to Budgeting my build

16 Sep 18, 2019
Reply by John Austin

"Where did you get those tie down loops ? I like that solution coupled with the cargo…"

Paul Sanders replied Aug 9, 2019 to Cargo Tie-Down Rings

14 Aug 9, 2019
Reply by Paul Sanders

"I installed one in my 750 STOL and have had no complaints, works as advertised. They…"

Paul Sanders replied Aug 4, 2019 to Anyone use SPRL Fuel Selector Valve?

8 Aug 18, 2019
Reply by Rob A

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service