Jon Humberd's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I am somehow just now seeing this post. Glad the slats are back on! I was just talki…"

Jon Humberd replied Jan 18, 2021 to Never Say Never - The Slats Are Back!

27 Aug 4, 2023
Reply by John Austin

"Like some of the rest, I fitted everything up, disassembled, and then painted major…"

Jon Humberd replied Mar 26, 2019 to Painting your Zenith Aircraft

46 Apr 1, 2019
Reply by Carl Orton

"Thanks for the replies. My setup is all solar charged 12v. I looked at the smart pho…"

Jon Humberd replied Nov 20, 2018 to Pilot Controlled Lighting

10 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by Brad Griswold

"Thanks guys! I knew this was a good place to get the answer. Putting the current edi…"

Jon Humberd replied Aug 23, 2018 to Airworthiness Directives

4 Aug 23, 2018
Reply by Jon Humberd

"800# thrust is seriously awesome for a small plane. From what I understand the fuel…"

Jon Humberd replied Mar 6, 2018 to What is a "REAL" light sport aircraft engine?

30 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Ronald LeBlanc

"Jan, thanks for clarifying the balance shaft concern. That should partially ease the…"

Jon Humberd replied Mar 6, 2018 to What is a "REAL" light sport aircraft engine?

30 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Ronald LeBlanc

"I assume the smoothness is due to a counter-balance shaft. If so, this adds another…"

30 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Ronald LeBlanc

"Maybe you can clarify something for me. Does your Viking have 1 or 2 sparkplugs per…"

Jon Humberd replied Mar 5, 2018 to What is a "REAL" light sport aircraft engine?

30 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Ronald LeBlanc

"After seeing Jan’s post/comments on at least 2 different forums, I feel the need to…"

Jon Humberd replied Mar 3, 2018 to What is a "REAL" light sport aircraft engine?

30 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Ronald LeBlanc

"Hopefully the final lay-up will happen tonight. Moving forward, when is the best tim…"

Jon Humberd replied Feb 4, 2018 to Engine Cowl and Mold construction

31 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by Bob Hartunian

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service