John Austin's Discussions (4,575)

Discussions Replied To (1597) Replies Latest Activity

"I have already carefully inspected the alternator and voltage regulator wiring (toda…"

John Austin replied Jul 17, 2015 to New rf Noise!

20 Nov 9, 2021
Reply by Guy Zindel

"The puzzlement, David, is why does the noise go away after 15-20 minutes??? I'll cer…"

John Austin replied Jul 17, 2015 to New rf Noise!

20 Nov 9, 2021
Reply by Guy Zindel

"John Austin attending Thursday - Saturday and 5th wheel camping in Camp Scholler. Pl…"

John Austin replied Jul 10, 2015 to Oshkosh 2015 Zenith Fun and Games and those attending

10 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Joel Studtmann

"Joey, To avoid duplication and confusion, I'm going to close this discussion to furt…"

John Austin replied Jul 6, 2015 to Dynon D10A

7 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by John Austin

"Isn't the nylon ferrule used with the nylon brake lines? As I recall, that's what I…"

John Austin replied Jun 16, 2015 to Which type of compression fitting to use for brake lines?

3 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Mark Maltais

"I used powdercoating on parts that are exposed to scuffing and abrasion (such as the…"

John Austin replied Jun 10, 2015 to

just now

"These items still available. $675 including domestic shipping for both items or best…"

John Austin replied Jun 6, 2015 to Sensenich W68CK36 Wood Prop and Cummins Polished Spinner for Jabiru 3300

4 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by John Austin

"Dual sticks make dual throttles totally unnecessary! Just put the throttle in the ce…"

John Austin replied May 22, 2015 to Dual Stick Mod for 701

22 May 24, 2015
Reply by Joe Spencer

"Here's the covers my upholstery guy made for my dual sticks. They are secured by the…"

John Austin replied May 22, 2015 to Dual Stick Mod for 701

22 May 24, 2015
Reply by Joe Spencer

"Ditto Jeff's remarks! Don't bother with muffler sealants, etc., as they will not hol…"

John Austin replied May 20, 2015 to Engine loudness

3 May 21, 2015
Reply by Felipe Uribe Posada

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service