Jim and Amelia Isaacs's Discussions (985)

Discussions Replied To (371) Replies Latest Activity

"Gary, what that setup you have for your steering rod firewall penetration? It caught…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Feb 29, 2020 to Zenith "Donut" Nose Gear Suspension Installation and Testing

140 Oct 30, 2023
Reply by Jason R

"Shay actually I think those match the personality of a 701 perfectly. I too have a l…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Feb 25, 2020 to Zenith 750 "F150 Pickup" Mud Flap

27 Mar 24, 2020
Reply by John Austin

"I agree completely Loren, although the fuel system requirements in FAR 23 should be…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Feb 14, 2020 to Fuel Design: Risk of sucking air from one tank while in a steep turn

36 Feb 14, 2020
Reply by Bob Pustell

"Bob, I did a little digging for a rule or rules that link fuel tank vents and a fuel…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Feb 13, 2020 to Fuel Design: Risk of sucking air from one tank while in a steep turn

36 Feb 14, 2020
Reply by Bob Pustell

"Yep, I experienced the same thing during our build. My wife has a lot of good old fa…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Feb 13, 2020 to My significant other solving my installation problems

6 Feb 24, 2020
Reply by Jonathan Fay

"Interesting Bob. Can you please steer us to the FAR (Part 23?) you are citing? Thank…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Feb 11, 2020 to Fuel Design: Risk of sucking air from one tank while in a steep turn

36 Feb 14, 2020
Reply by Bob Pustell

"Tom, We went to Coley-Christian brokers, paid $1,130 annual premium for my 701. Cove…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Feb 6, 2020 to insurance

6 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

"Huh? It’s OK to skip the anticorrosion application on faying aluminum alloy surfaces…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Jan 31, 2020 to Corrosion Protection

4 Jan 31, 2020
Reply by Robert Boyd

"Hello Gino, Talk to someone who is flying a Viking 130 in a 701 and get their perspe…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Jan 16, 2020 to Rotax 912 ULS Installed Weight

12 Feb 12, 2023
Reply by Guy Magnuson

"I’m more concerned about the fact that this website is not secure. "

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Jan 15, 2020 to website tracking

7 Jan 15, 2020
Reply by Ken Ryan

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service