Troy Hartman's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Again, we are simply choosing which battles to take on in the process of getting app…"

Troy Hartman replied May 28, 2014 to Seeking experimental airplane for skydiving stunt

47 May 28, 2014
Reply by John Austin

"Your post was spot on Dejan. I am an aeronautical engineer myself, but I guess a rec…"

Troy Hartman replied May 28, 2014 to Seeking experimental airplane for skydiving stunt

47 May 28, 2014
Reply by John Austin

"That is certainly understandable!"

47 May 28, 2014
Reply by John Austin

"Hi Dejan, Thanks for this information. These are the details that we would dive int…"

47 May 28, 2014
Reply by John Austin

"Chuck was a very good friend of mine as well. We did this stunt in the early days b…"

47 May 28, 2014
Reply by John Austin

"Yes, a specifically engineered drogue. You can see the line coming off of the C182 i…"

47 May 28, 2014
Reply by John Austin

"Hi Danal, please send an email to Joe Jennings at joe@skydive.tv . He's in charge of…"

47 May 28, 2014
Reply by John Austin

"Engine is shut down. Airspeed never exceeds 110 kts. Anyone else want to keep callin…"

47 May 28, 2014
Reply by John Austin

"Ever seen an experimental aircraft in a movie? You think that was done for free?"

47 May 28, 2014
Reply by John Austin

"Wow. The few of you posting here aren't very open minded. I would hope the rest of t…"

47 May 28, 2014
Reply by John Austin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service