Joe Harrington's Discussions (381)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Darren, I agree with Bill. For you, I think you will find the 100 hp Rotax more t…"

Joe Harrington replied Oct 17, 2018 to Welcome to the Rotax Engine Forum!

9 Nov 21, 2018
Reply by Jerry Griego

"Hi Paul, I fuel with mogas whenever possible. Having said that, it is next impossibl…"

Joe Harrington replied Sep 4, 2018 to Fuel

4 yesterday
Reply by James R Depfer Sr.

"WOW! That IS quite a trip! Really look forward to the full trip report. A year ago t…"

Joe Harrington replied Jul 1, 2018 to CH801 Trip to Alaska is Completed

9 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by Samuel McNair

"There is enough “play” in the clecoed holes that it can be moved. Take the clecos ou…"

Joe Harrington replied Apr 13, 2018 to Squaring the fuselage

3 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Joshua smith

"As Dave says; one wire at time. Also, zip ties are your friend. Buy a 1000 pack of t…"

Joe Harrington replied Apr 2, 2018 to Wiring - Aaaaargh!

11 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Loren Warner

"Hi Gary, You will need a medical to fly into Canada. That has always been Transport…"

Joe Harrington replied Feb 16, 2018 to Flying into Canada with EAB aircraft registered in U.S.

5 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

"Very cool, Joe! Thanks for the vid. Book marked that right next to Walt’s flight up…"

Joe Harrington replied Jan 14, 2018 to Flight planning

27 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by Jimmy Young

"My opinion is counter to Joe's opinion. I am a strong proponent of using a header ta…"

Joe Harrington replied Jan 11, 2018 to Header tank or not

56 Aug 28, 2018
Reply by Bill Alexander

"Hi Michael, No one in our group ended up priming so the marks were not mentioned by…"

Joe Harrington replied Nov 17, 2017 to Canadian Builders MD-RA what they are looking for? aluminum alloy marks

3 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Joe Harrington

"I meant no disrespect and I am not trying to be a wet blanket but not having the rig…"

Joe Harrington replied Nov 2, 2017 to Anyone in the GTA who has a bending brake?

5 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Michael T.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Aircraft For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Weather Maps

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, power distribution panel, Approach Fast Stack harnesses, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Custom Upholstery Kits for your Zenith Aircraft:

Zenith Vinyl Upholstery Kits

Zenith Apparel from EAA:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

Zenith transition and Sport Pilot training:

Quality Sport Planes
Cloverdale, California:

Wheels & Wings

Pro Builder Assistance

© 2019   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service