David J. Beaulieu's Discussions (946)

Discussions Replied To (360) Replies Latest Activity

"Thomas, here is a set of mounts made up this weekend for another individual to use w…"

David J. Beaulieu replied yesterday to 750 A/P servo mount kits - updated info (in bold) picture added

15 yesterday
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

"I will measure and send a pic next time at hangar..."

David J. Beaulieu replied yesterday to Muffler

30 yesterday

"Looks great!  Enjoy the upcoming flights..."

David J. Beaulieu replied yesterday to AWC Inspection - Success

8 yesterday
Reply by Len Burgess

"John, consider cutting the length down a couple of inches after you fit up the cowl…"

David J. Beaulieu replied on Sunday to Muffler

30 yesterday

"HI Tom, it appears from the Garmin info you attached that the mounts would work just…"

David J. Beaulieu replied on Friday to 750 A/P servo mount kits - updated info (in bold) picture added

15 yesterday

"John, mine was a tight fit as well, but eventually went in.  Try polishing the inner…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Apr 15 to Muffler

30 yesterday

"Jeremy, here is the setup in mine.  STOL750 with Y stick.  I recently made pitch and…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Apr 10 to 750 A/P servo mount kits - updated info (in bold) picture added

15 yesterday

"Daryl, friend request sent. Dave"

David J. Beaulieu replied Apr 8 to 750 A/P servo mount kits - updated info (in bold) picture added

15 yesterday

"Chris, not sure of the baggage area dimension for the SuperDuty.  Therefore, not sur…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Apr 7 to 750 A/P servo mount kits - updated info (in bold) picture added

15 yesterday

"Hey Todd, you got'em! I can get transport as far as Sanford but probably just flat r…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Apr 5 to Unused Fuel pumps and 6 Port Motor Driven Fuel Valve Kit - GONE Gone Gone...

2 Apr 5

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, power distribution panel, Approach Fast Stack harnesses, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Custom Upholstery Kits for your Zenith Aircraft:

Zenith Vinyl Upholstery Kits

Zenith Apparel from EAA:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Golden Eagle Aviation

Pianosa Flying Farm

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

© 2021   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service