Jim Derickson's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, it was stated, and in the part# for the 21 inch tire. The 21" tire size is  21x…"

Jim Derickson replied Oct 7, 2019 to Stol Nose Gear Fork for 21" tire

4 Oct 7, 2019
Reply by Jim Derickson

"Tubeless all the way! Works well for all the reasons you stated. Don't have to air t…"

Jim Derickson replied Oct 4, 2019 to Stol Nose Gear Fork for 21" tire

4 Oct 7, 2019
Reply by Jim Derickson

"Hi Ralph, the controller works well, have used it over a year. The LED lights, not s…"

Jim Derickson replied Sep 25, 2018 to LED wing lights

7 Sep 26, 2018
Reply by Greg Duncan

"Looks like all the VFR transition  routes are labeled ATC clearance required.......…"

Jim Derickson replied Aug 16, 2018 to SFO Class B Airspace changes effective August 16

4 Aug 16, 2018
Reply by Stan Cooper

"Hi John, You might consider logging airframe TT?  "

Jim Derickson replied Feb 10, 2018 to Share and View Information on Zenith Aircraft both Flying and Being Built

95 May 14, 2018
Reply by John M Greiner

"Hi Jim, I built a 1st edition ch750 with a o-200. It now has over 1000 hrs on it. We…"

Jim Derickson replied Jan 22, 2018 to 912 vs O-200

17 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by christopher fryatt

"Hi Jimmy,  2 filters are available from A/S. K&N type is a Challenger CP-1150 fo…"

Jim Derickson replied Jan 11, 2018 to Brackett Air Filter users, Please Read!

5 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by Jim Derickson

"Thanks Greg and everyone else. I found it on the builder resources  "New Pages" I am…"

Jim Derickson replied Jan 30, 2017 to Horizontal Stabilizer Mandatory Inspection

23 Dec 13, 2020
Reply by Bill Bear

"Hi John, could you be more specific as to where I could view the Mandatory inspectio…"

Jim Derickson replied Jan 29, 2017 to Horizontal Stabilizer Mandatory Inspection

23 Dec 13, 2020
Reply by Bill Bear

"Aircraft spruce for the arrows, EAA has a forms kit to regester your build, the Expe…"

Jim Derickson replied Dec 30, 2011 to Zenith Decals, Logos, etc.

7 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Scott Sutton

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service