Greg P Couttie's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Mathieu Like others am trying to get my head around the sequence of events ,please c…"

Greg P Couttie replied Feb 25, 2010 to Q&A FAA Special Review Team Report - Zodiac 601XL/650

111 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by charles leonard

"Hi Pete Regarding your statement that the LAA were waiting on the results of the Can…"

Greg P Couttie replied Feb 4, 2010 to What about already-flying E-AB 601XL's?

39 May 25, 2023
Reply by Jack & Debra Dueck

"Mathieu, Can you provide an option for replacement center section webs (0.063") bent…"

Greg P Couttie replied Dec 14, 2009 to Q&A - Zodiac 601XL -650 for the latest upgrade drawings of November 24 2009

325 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Matt Heintz

"I am asking the same question ,I really dont like the look of this patch on the outs…"

Greg P Couttie replied Dec 6, 2009 to Q&A - Zodiac 601XL -650 for the latest upgrade drawings of November 24 2009

325 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Matt Heintz

"Hi Mathieu I have uploaded some sketches of the simple drilling Jig I shall be makin…"

Greg P Couttie replied Nov 23, 2009 to Q&A - Safety Alert and SAIB - Zodiac XL / CH 650

251 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Matt Heintz

"You now say that the plate doubler is up from 0.063" to 0.235" ? I notice that in a…"

Greg P Couttie replied Nov 22, 2009 to Q&A - Safety Alert and SAIB - Zodiac XL / CH 650

251 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Matt Heintz

"I think that would be a good idea ,doubling up in the area that you stand on .I have…"

Greg P Couttie replied Nov 18, 2009 to Q&A - Safety Alert and SAIB - Zodiac XL / CH 650

251 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Matt Heintz

"Well Said! .I was also thinking of "checking out" a recess to solve this cosmetic pr…"

Greg P Couttie replied Nov 18, 2009 to Q&A - Safety Alert and SAIB - Zodiac XL / CH 650

251 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Matt Heintz

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service