Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Becker AR4201 Comm?

Is anyone using Becker AR4201 Comm with the built in intercom? If so are you pleased with the operation of the intercom? Thanks!

Started by Mark Wallace

0 Jun 29

Vinyl Wrap completed

Full wrap. Didn't do it myself (my airplane time is in short supply these days). 3M vinyl installed by Signz360  out of Washington, MO.…

Started by Jim Davis

12 Jun 28
Reply by Tim Crumley

3 bladed prop for 601xlb

Looking to retrofit my 601xlb with a 3 bladed prop. Does anyone have any any experience with purchasing and mounting a three bladed prop on…

Started by Tim Dura

12 Jun 27
Reply by Tim Dura

Fun day - landed at 15 airports without refueling

I was looking for some small adventure, that would be inexpensive, to take my Zenith CH601 XLB on. I saw the recent thread about a guy who…

Started by Gary Welch

3 Jun 27
Reply by Gary Welch

Nose Strut Bottom Bearing Issue

Hi, All; I attempted to install the lower bearing,support, block, etc., for my Cruzer. My bearing block is about 2.5mm too wide to fit bet…

Started by Carl Orton

0 Jun 23

Mounting wings

Hello fellow builders, I am about ready to mount the wings for my 801. The plans photos and instructions are a bit thin. Those of you that…

Started by William D. Phillips

6 Jun 22
Reply by Daniel Niendorff

Tow bar pouch

HI purchased a tow bar with my Cruzer but it was too long to comfortably carry in the back of the plane.  I cut the long bars at about 18 i…

Started by Fred Williams

1 Jun 21
Reply by Gary Welch

My Condition Inspection

I suspect I may be more anal about my aircraft (601XLB) than others might be. I fly a lot and I'm always expecting something to go wrong.…

Started by Gary Welch

3 Jun 20
Reply by Alain Dufresne

Any hints? Securing RG cable in fuselage

Hi, All; I was just wondering if anyone has any good ideas for securing cables in the aft fuselage to keep them from flopping around and b…

Started by Carl Orton

10 Jun 20
Reply by John Austin

Stewart systems paint

I’m painting my disassembled 701 kit in a booth I built in my hangar and thought I’d share what I’m learning. Number 1 don’t deviate from t…

Started by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

11 Jun 18
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Weather Maps

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, power distribution panel, Approach Fast Stack harnesses, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Custom Upholstery Kits for your Zenith Aircraft:

Zenith Vinyl Upholstery Kits

Zenith Apparel from EAA:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

Wheels & Wings

Pro Builder Assistance

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

© 2019   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service