Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,834)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sitting Duck!

When parked, with full fuel, my 701 tips on its tail at the slightest provocation (a sight tailwind when the stick is not tied back).   Deo…

Started by Charles W. d'Autremont

9 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Charles W. d'Autremont

Flight planning software... what do you use?

Jerry Bryan recently messaged me asking "You mentioned in the past that you used Navmonster [for flight planning]. Since it is gone, what a…

Started by Sebastien Heintz

20 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Jason Richards

Elevator skin V notch - width different on top & bottom?

My CH650B tail kit CNC-cut elevator skin came from Zenith with the v-notch width at the rear channel different between the top and bottom o…

Started by Brian A Manlove

2 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Brian A Manlove

V-notch elevator fill void?

Wondering if anyone has done something like filling the void where the elevator skin v-notch is - like with some plastic or something simil…

Started by Brian A Manlove

0 Aug 12, 2012

Industrial strength towbar!

The new 750 nosegear fork requires a modified mounting plate on the strut that has a slot for towbar. Zenith sells a simple, light towbar t…

Started by John Austin

2 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Gary Buster

Pitot and Static Lines/Alternate Static

To all Zenith Builders.  I am just curious if the zenith airplanes come with plumbing for pitot and static lines?  Also, if not, what are m…

Started by Steven Tschurwald

5 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Chris Sinfield

Rivet corrosion questions

I've had good experience making marine hardware out of 6061 and doubt that priming (unless the material is *very* thoroughly prepped first…

Started by David Josephson

15 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by David Josephson

SL40 or ICOM A210

Time to start the fued !  Garmin SL40 or ICOM A210 ?

Started by Jim Snyder

7 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Ken Ryan

Aircraft Covers - Are they in business?

I've been trying to get a canopy cover for my 601 from Aircraft Covers. I've filled in an order form on the website but have heard nothing…

Started by Paul Toone

2 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Mack P. Kreizenbeck

Aircraft Daily Flight Log

The iPAD has become very popular with several programs for providing flight planning and moving map capability.  To add to the iPAD apps fo…

Started by Eric Mitchell

0 Jul 21, 2012

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service