Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,835)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CNC Panel Work

While I was working on other things I sent my panel to George Race in Michigan. He is a true joy to work with. He sends updates every few d…

Started by Mike Norton

2 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by John Austin

MGL V6

Just received a MGL V6 transceiver for my 750. When the box arrived, it was so light I thought it might be empty! This radio weighs 250 gms…

Started by John Austin

11 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Marvin W Miller

Rear Door Latch 701

In response to the blogs on the rear of the bubble door flying out in flight - mine did that also so I designed a quick and easy fix. Fabri…

Started by Phil Smith

3 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by jeff herman

some twist in my horizontal stab.

I know that your not supposed to have twist in the hor stab.  Well I do.  How much would be  acceptible?  Im not gonna tell you how much I…

Started by Jesse Hartman

16 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Chris Aysen

Fuselage DVD

I am going to be assembling my fuselage of my 750 and would like opinions on what DVDs are being used and where to get them Thanks Bruce

Started by Bruce Cobo

4 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Paul Sanders

Fuel Cap Engraving

Just wanted to show a few pictures of some fuel caps that we have engraved for Glastar aircraft.  They are the same type that the Zenith lo…

Started by Steven Tschurwald

0 Jan 7, 2013

Panel Design and Layout

What are people using to design their instrument panel? I thought I'd easily find full scale pictures of most available instruments on the…

Started by Dale Medendorp

11 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Aaron May

Mods to 601 HDS

I've been asked several times what mods I made to the 601 HDS trigear. Here's a short list: sleek steps, 5 successive sets of wheel pants,…

Started by George G. Pinneo

1 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Mark Napier

x-plane simulator accuracy

I am finishing up on my 701 and thought use of a simulator might be benifical in preparing for first flight.  I have a few hours on the sim…

Started by Terry Hagel

5 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Terry Hagel

Flap actuator

Last week while looking on eBay I came across a flap actuator off of another aircraft. It looked to be the right size and actuates very sim…

Started by Vance Simons

1 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Vance Simons

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service