Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,835)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great news for Kansas experimental aircraft owners/builders!!

The Kansas House of Representatives has overwhelmingly approved legislation that would lift the property tax burden from experimental,…

Started by Timothy D. McCall

7 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Bruce V. Collins

Sebring 2016

Anyone bringing their 601/650 to Sebring this year. Would love yo see it or even f ly it? Looking to talk to owner and get better under sta…

Started by Ed Davis

0 Jan 10, 2016

Georgia 750 Builders and Flyers- Need a demo flight

While waiting on my rudder kit, is there anyone in middle Georgia ( near Peach State Airport) that would let me sit in their 750 ?  I plan…

Started by Matt Miller

2 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by John Austin

Kit and Builder Map

Searched for a list of builders and their address location. If there isn't one, do you think it would be useful to know who is building wha…

Started by bud smith

2 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Michael W Mallock

Looking For a nice 701 for sale

Im in Arkansas if anyone has a 701 for sale.

Started by stanley white

0 Jan 4, 2016

Leak in fuel drain valve

Two of the four drain valves tend to leak at times. They're fairly new, so I'm suspecting a burr or other "slight" manufacturing defect. I'…

Started by Wayne Tyson

9 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by Wayne Tyson

fuel line plumbing

I just started my fuel lines and was wondering how many of you are plumbing your aircraft the way that zenith shows it  or are using someth…

Started by ronald zielke

15 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by Michael W Mallock

Adding 2 fuel tanks to existing fuel tanks to a CH701sp

Good day you all, I have a CH701sp powered by a Subaru EA-81 and it's running great. After extensive testing, I realized that my 2 x 10 ga…

Started by Normand Lambert

7 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Darryl Legg

Rotisserie

I  recently borrowed a rotisserie fixture for painting from a MOPAR  fiend of mine.  I think I will build a plywood jig to attach the finis…

Started by David Banahan

6 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by ANDREY VEGGER

Less fuel lines in the cockpit

I am rebuilding my 601 with a Viking engine.I would like to eliminate half the fuel lines in the airplane, namely the return lines to the t…

Started by Ray Toews

2 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Ray Toews

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service