Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,834)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bent landing gear

Looking at purchasing a zenith 701 that has a bend landing gear on the right side. So the right wing hangs down a little while on the groun…

Started by Wesley Elliott

5 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Wesley Elliott

EIS Syetem

Has anyone see this type of system? I need to find out what brand and if i can try to find a manual.

Started by Joe Cantrill

0 Sep 26, 2017

installing VW would like to talk to a builder who has done this. 701

need imformation on cowing.

Started by Donald R Price

0 Sep 25, 2017

Corvair powered 601xl

What performance figures are people seeing with William Wynne's engines on their 601xl?

Started by Eric Rappaport

7 Sep 23, 2017
Reply by Joe Pringle

Gear Leg Entry Step?

Hi, All; I posted this in the open forum because it could apply to all of the high-wing Zeniths. I have short legs compared to my trunk. …

Started by Carl Orton

2 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Carl Orton

Lorance 2000 c

If I purchase  plane with the Lorance 2000C in the panel, is there a replacement  that will fit the same opening? I understand there is no…

Started by Gil DeVault

0 Sep 20, 2017

Trouble with Matco Wheels

I have three new Matco split rims and two leak air, have tried to tighten them and still no luck.Help Please

Started by Charles Plumery

33 Sep 17, 2017
Reply by Walt Snyder

Seat cushions for Zodiac using Confor (Memory) foam

I am working to line up seat cushions for my Zodiac 650B that use Confor or memory foam. The extra comfort of the Confor foam is worth the…

Started by Larry Zepp

10 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by christopher fryatt

Open house

I wonder how many of you with a 601-B & Zeniths with an 0-235 engine will be attending this months Open House? Would love to get some f…

Started by Gil DeVault

0 Sep 10, 2017

Zenith Pegastol wings Assistance

HAWK Aviators (www.hawkaviators.org) We are in the process of working a 701 with the Pegastol wings. We have a question on the fuel system…

Started by Bryan Miller

17 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Bryan Miller

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service