Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,127)

Featured Discussions

Vinyl Wrap completed

Full wrap. Didn't do it myself (my airplane time is in short supply these days). 3M vinyl installed by Signz360  out of Washington, MO.…

Started by Jim DavisLatest Reply

You're going to kill yourself!!

I was just wondering how many of you out there have experienced the same thing I have. Every time I tell my family or friends that I'm buil…

Started by Van ColeLatest Reply

Zenith "Donut" Nose Gear Suspension Installation and Testing

At Airventure, I expressed interest in the new Zenith "Donut" nose gear suspension system and Roger recently provided me with a kit to retr…

Started by John AustinLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Riveting

Thanks for all the replies. I will definitely purchase the air riveter from Zenith with the special heads. For the money it’s a no brain-er

Started by Robert Boyd

1 44 minutes ago
Reply by Dan Hill

Riveting

So someday when I get to do some riveting, how important is it to purchase the riveters with specially ground heads? Would any hand riveter…

Started by Robert Boyd

7 2 hours ago
Reply by Scott Smith

Fuel tank fittings tightness

I'm trying to finish up the fuel tank install, and the fittings at the most inboard end seem too tight. The pictures show it out of the thr…

Started by Scott Tyler Bragg

1 3 hours ago
Reply by Geoff Klestadt

Upper Instrument Panel Cover - Paint?

Arrrgghhh..... I'm at the point where I need to fit my upper panel cover, so I thought I'd paint it.  I've gone thru 3 cans of Rustoleum f…

Started by Carl Orton

6 20 hours ago
Reply by John Heather

Anyone use SPRL Fuel Selector Valve?

I'm coming up on the time when I'll need a fuel selector valve.  I looked up Aircraft Spruce and saw the Andair valves, but right next to t…

Started by Carl Orton

8 22 hours ago
Reply by Rob A

Electric/Battery powered Zeniths?

Perhaps I missed it, but haven't seen any discussion about electric power plants in Zeniths or perhaps kit planes in general? With the new…

Started by Mark Taeger

3 on Saturday
Reply by Mark Taeger

New Member with 750 CruZer kit

I just purchased a partially completed CruZer kit from another member and I will be completing it in the next few months.  Looking forward…

Started by Scott Miller

4 on Thursday
Reply by Scott Miller

pulls left

finished my 750 STOL and when I went to take off it flew left.  I gave it full right rudder and when I touched down the plane flipped forwa…

Started by david junkins

25 Aug 13
Reply by david junkins

Aluminum. Corrosion.

Hi Everyone I received my kit 2 months ago.  I was looking at the skin and I noticed a white coating appearing in certain spots on the alu…

Started by Mickey R. Mathieson

4 Aug 12
Reply by Carl Orton

cortec application question

Hi all, There are always these little bubbles where I brushed on cortec (8 part cortec to 2 part water dilution), and no matter how much I…

Started by Ed

11 Aug 11
Reply by Jorge Fernandez

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Weather Maps

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, power distribution panel, Approach Fast Stack harnesses, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Custom Upholstery Kits for your Zenith Aircraft:

Zenith Vinyl Upholstery Kits

Zenith Apparel from EAA:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

West Coast USA:

Transition Training:

Wheels & Wings

Pro Builder Assistance

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

© 2019   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service