Start (or continue) building your kit airplane at the Zenith Aircraft factory during "Oshkosh Week" - July 20 - 24
While we are limiting visitor activities at the Zenith kit aircraft factory to follow social distancing and other rules in effect at the time (to protect both visitors and employees from COVID-19), we are opening the factory to visitors for hands-on building projects during Oshkosh Week.
- Start (or continue) building your Zenith kit at the factory during "Oshkosh Week" (July 20 - 24) with the guidance of factory professionals.
- Contact us to learn how you can started on your Zenith kit inside the kit aircraft factory: Start assembling the wings, fuselage or tail sections of your Zenith kit during "Oshkosh Week 2020" to get a head start on your kit project.
- Build the rudder starter kit at the factory during Oshkosh week
- We'll plan to stream live every day next week as we work on the kit projects, with opportunity for building Q&A
- Come out to the factory to help / watch others get started on their kit project.
- Camp out "Oshkosh-style" at Mexico Memorial Airport.