Online Community of Zenith Builders and Flyers
I had noted the plug wires as originally run appeared to be blocking airflow into and around the cylinders, so to improve the airflow I changed the location and manner in which the plug wires were run. The photos posted are only a few of those that tell the story of the change and I will try to include more photos as allowed. Take notice of the clear air pathway thru the intake plenums and how the plug wires now are barely visable within the plenum. I also made use of the old plug holes to assist in cooling the crankcase by just installing grommets in the original holes, this will allow air to flow over the top of the crankcase for cooling. The difference looking down the intakes now is dramatic in relation to how it was before a reap positive change.