Fernando Egas's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"David, now that I got the equipment, I believe the cables should be: Transmitter: BN…"

Fernando Egas replied Feb 11 to ADS B Cheap!!!

64 Mar 17
Reply by David Krakowsky

"Dave, thank you so much for posting! 'Information is Money', you just made me $1000+…"

Fernando Egas replied Feb 10 to ADS B Cheap!!!

64 Mar 17
Reply by David Krakowsky

"Hi Jeffrey, Good to hear that. I would like to know the length of the propeller, I n…"

Fernando Egas replied Mar 19, 2019 to Corvair engine, and accessories for a CH 701. 2,500.00 or best offer

7 Mar 29, 2019
Reply by Lawrence Bird

"Hi, If you are willing to part it out, I would be interested in the Warp Drive prop…"

Fernando Egas replied Mar 15, 2019 to Corvair engine, and accessories for a CH 701. 2,500.00 or best offer

7 Mar 29, 2019
Reply by Lawrence Bird

"I'm about to finish my 650 fuselage and will soon be ready for final assembly. All m…"

Fernando Egas replied Mar 11, 2019 to Painting your Zenith Aircraft

46 Apr 1, 2019
Reply by Carl Orton

"is this radio still for sale?"

Fernando Egas replied Jun 15, 2018 to I com 200 com radio

3 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Fernando Egas

"Charles, Thank you for your response, I'm sorry I missed some of the answers to my…"

Fernando Egas replied Oct 12, 2016 to continental 0200 for sale 38 hours since new

4 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by charles w jones III

"Hi Charles, How come are you selling it?  Why was it removed from the aircraft? Som…"

Fernando Egas replied Oct 12, 2016 to continental 0200 for sale 38 hours since new

4 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by charles w jones III

"Ask the shipper to load it to a U-Haul truck, a 15' truck (10' may not fit), be sure…"

Fernando Egas replied Jul 18, 2016 to Newbie with big box

9 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Rich M Ward

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Custom Upholstery Kits for your Zenith Aircraft:

Zenith Vinyl Upholstery Kits

Zenith Apparel from EAA:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Golden Eagle Aviation

Pianosa Flying Farm

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

© 2021   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service