Wayne Tyson Jr's Discussions (270)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"John, Thanks for the follow-up. You did not drill through the holes on the attachme…"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Aug 8, 2014 to CH 750/701 STOL Operations, Techniques, Comparison of Configurations and Tricks-of-the-Trade?

37 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

"Ok, did you eyeball the (compound) angles and drill it by hand, or build a jig or so…"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Aug 8, 2014 to CH 750/701 STOL Operations, Techniques, Comparison of Configurations and Tricks-of-the-Trade?

37 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

"John, My intention here was not to re-plow old ground, but to sow seeds of contentm…"

37 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

"Thanks, John. Did your kit come with the curved fork? I presume that you drilled you…"

37 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

"750MV has a short skid, but I'd be interested in more detail on the longer skid on J…"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Aug 7, 2014 to CH 750/701 STOL Operations, Techniques, Comparison of Configurations and Tricks-of-the-Trade?

37 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

"Walt, your point about the first, second, and third-place winners being very close t…"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Aug 7, 2014 to CH 750/701 STOL Operations, Techniques, Comparison of Configurations and Tricks-of-the-Trade?

37 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

"Thanks for the info. However, I wonder how to depart a short strip I've slipped into…"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Aug 6, 2014 to Slats and VG's

34 May 5, 2023
Reply by John Austin

"Maybe I missed it, but I wonder what the final count is for the number of "plastic"…"

34 May 5, 2023
Reply by John Austin

"I know that you know what you're doing, but I'm one of those guys who always wants t…"

34 May 5, 2023
Reply by John Austin

"Would you do that in your 750? W"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Aug 4, 2014 to stall warning device and fuel gauge questions

12 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Walt Snyder

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service