Wayne Tyson Jr's Discussions (270)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"A guy I know got his Maule mauled by a hangar fire. "Just" a wingtip; it was in the…"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Nov 24, 2014 to Fuel pumping and storage equipment

17 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Bob Pustell

"Thanks; I see some roads, but no habitations. Thanks also for the entree into a bit…"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Oct 28, 2014 to Engine

12 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Geoff Klestadt

"Google gives me a location for Burke and Wells Dig Tree at -27.702004, 141.006122 I…"

12 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Geoff Klestadt

"Yes, the IO240 is heavy, and I'm not sure whether the extra hp is worth the weight p…"

12 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Geoff Klestadt

"Waal, this here's all "Greek" to me, and probably too expensive too. I just have to…"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Oct 12, 2014 to MGL XTreme EMS "Plug and Play" Installation

9 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

"First, don't apologize for your English. It's better than some native speakers. In a…"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Sep 28, 2014 to Engine

12 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Geoff Klestadt

"With power-mongers, it's all about FACE. The trick is to get them to back off withou…"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Sep 9, 2014 to FAA's proposed Policy on the Non-aeronautical Use of Airport Hangars

5 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

"I'm gonna post my comment to FAA here, and hope others will do the same (unless this…"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Sep 9, 2014 to FAA's proposed Policy on the Non-aeronautical Use of Airport Hangars

5 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

"Thanks, Dave. I appreciate your help. I bought a new tube and fork, so they are comp…"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Aug 31, 2014 to Landing gear Fork New design Attachment bolts

3 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

"John, you could sell those templates for a pretty penny. Did you put carpet down ov…"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Aug 28, 2014 to Soundproofing Interior

6 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Bob Jones

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service