Jimmy Young's Discussions (304)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

""With the abandonment of the 3rd class medical coming soon, LSA will evaporate." Chr…"

Jimmy Young replied Oct 23, 2013 to Cessna abandoning LSA SkyCatcher?

16 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Bob Pustell

"Have you tried clecoing the side channels to the rear fuse side skin first & the…"

Jimmy Young replied Sep 22, 2013 to 750 rear fuselage question

3 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Elijah Lewis

"Ed, Referring to the parts on the Kolb that rusted so quickly, I prepped by scuffing…"

Jimmy Young replied Aug 23, 2013 to you have to try this paint great alternative to powder coat

13 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by Darrell Doerhoff

"Hello Ed, Just my opinion based on my limited experience. I hate to see someone else…"

Jimmy Young replied Aug 22, 2013 to you have to try this paint great alternative to powder coat

13 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by Darrell Doerhoff

"Just my opinion, but if I was going with a Corvair, would do it 100% the WW way or n…"

Jimmy Young replied Aug 14, 2013 to Restarting the project

7 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Timothy E Kinney

"John, you're almost there! Leave it in the garage, heal up, come back to it later, i…"

Jimmy Young replied Jul 25, 2013 to 750 Project For Sale - SOLD

6 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by John Weigel

"http://www.beadbuster.com/ I have got to get one of these. There is a right tool for…"

Jimmy Young replied Jul 21, 2013 to best way to change tire on two piece matco wheel?

11 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Mark Maltais

"In reply to Bob Pustell's post, I've got a question: If 10% ethanol unleaded auto ga…"

Jimmy Young replied Jul 14, 2013 to gasohol?

16 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Danal Estes

"Not mandatory, but an window A/C unit & ceiling insulation I added to my garage…"

Jimmy Young replied Jun 18, 2013 to Ideas for a Dedicated Construction Space?

17 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Lawrence F Bird

""I"d be more worried about spending 25 grand on a out of date engine than I would  a…"

Jimmy Young replied Mar 10, 2013 to Auto conversion refueling.

11 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Bob Pustell

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service