Rebecca Anne Shipman's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Good to know - I am just ready to prime my steel parts before riveting the front par…"

Rebecca Anne Shipman replied Jan 10, 2013 to "prime and paint because it's steel"

16 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by John Austin

"Hi Michael, I'm putting gauges in my 650, if you have a chance to put together a lis…"

Rebecca Anne Shipman replied Dec 9, 2012 to Going Glass? Round Gauges Wanted!

7 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by John Austin

"I have 1.5 years and about 350 hours in on the standard kit version of the 650B.  Th…"

Rebecca Anne Shipman replied Sep 5, 2012 to Realistic build times

12 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Jim Cates

"I use skyvector to spec out the route and get approximate times.  I use Anywhere Map…"

Rebecca Anne Shipman replied Aug 9, 2012 to Flight planning software... what do you use?

20 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Jason Richards

"Just some general thoughts: 1.  It seems that airframe issues are not a big factor i…"

Rebecca Anne Shipman replied May 24, 2012 to NTSB makes safety recommendations to FAA and EAA regarding Experimental - Amateur Built aircraft

7 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Bob Pustell

"I'm planning on using a Corvair, 2700cc, nitrided crankshaft, Weseman 5th bearing, b…"

Rebecca Anne Shipman replied Apr 6, 2012 to Using a Corvair Engine

13 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by charles e rehberger

"If you go to www.flycorvair.com you will find prices for stuff like mounts. Ran the…"

Rebecca Anne Shipman replied Mar 13, 2012 to Who is going to Corvair College in Austin, TX March 9 - 11?

7 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Rebecca Anne Shipman

"$9500 for a 2700cc with a Dan bearing but no carburetor. More if you want a bigger e…"

Rebecca Anne Shipman replied Mar 6, 2012 to Who is going to Corvair College in Austin, TX March 9 - 11?

7 Mar 13, 2012

"Here is a link to the colors: http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/mediawebserver?mwsId=PPPP…"

Rebecca Anne Shipman replied Mar 2, 2012 to Foil wrapping?

13 Mar 2, 2012

"There is a "paint protection" film that is an abrasion resistant clear urethane.  It…"

Rebecca Anne Shipman replied Mar 1, 2012 to Foil wrapping?

13 Mar 2, 2012

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service