Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,835)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seat Construction

I'm considering having my seats built-up locally from the seat pan and back that Zenith supplies in the 750 kit. Hi-Tech Foams quoted me $2…

Started by John Austin

12 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Jim B Belcher

Headliner Iinstallation

I originally planned to just Scotchbrite and clearcoat the ceiling in the baggage area on my 750 build. I'm now thinking I would rather in…

Started by John Austin

1 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Don Herbel

Rudder Kit

I've ordered the rudder kit and the plans set. Do I build the rudder using the plans or does the kit come with it's own set of instructions?

Started by Dan Sherburn

3 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Porter

750 Wings

I'm starting a 750 build by purchasing plans and sub kits "as I go". Being I'm in Michigan and winter is comming, I'm starting in a basemen…

Started by Dan Sherburn

3 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Bob McDonald

Fuel Senders

701 Wings kit just arrived. Seriously thinking about putting the fuel senders on top of the tanks.  Anybody found a good way to avoid the s…

Started by Roger Wibbels

2 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Roger Wibbels

Tires CH750/701

Hi all I am looking at fitting new tires to my 750  Has anyone fitted different tires to their 701/750 I wish to keep the standard Matco ri…

Started by Allan / Zenair Australia

3 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Peter Bennett

To Powder Coat or Not to Powder Coat

I have noticed a number of builders saying that they need to remove the paint from steel parts where the parts contact a bearing surface. I…

Started by Ken Ryan

6 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Jimmy Young

Anyone use a Becker radio?

I've got my eye on the AR-6201 with true dual channel monitoring. I am wondering if anyone uses the Becker radio. It's small and light, may…

Started by Tim Treat

6 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Tim Treat

Fuel sending unit

The pictures show fiber washers under the heads of the screws securing the sending unit.  The plans do not.  Should they ?   Also, what are…

Started by Gordon Arbeitman

6 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Einar Arne Kleiven

Zenith custom Rivet gun tips need info!!

HI all, i have some really good rivet pulling tools, manual and air, but just need the modified tips for them to pull the AVEX rivets the w…

Started by joshua knowles

9 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by joshua knowles

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service