Online Community of Zenith Builders and Flyers
N601LL is 100 hours now and only remaining item was needing some up elevator trim for level flight and not enough up trim for a proper flaps down engine out glide. The incidence of both wing and stab were good but as it does take quite some force to lift the elevator I decided to try a simple fix. I put an eye hook on stab, drilled a hole in elevator horn and installed s-hook there. Then connecting the two using #64 rubber bands discovered that seven was a good balance.
I have not test flown due to weather here but hope to tomorrow and will update the post. Note elevator approximately centered and the trim is what was needed for level flight.