I recently purchased a partially completed 650 kit, it came with Jabiru USA FWF package.  Some items I will use, others I have no use for.  So up for offers is the engine mount, Sensenich prop, oil cooler, engine cowls and any other item that is not compatible with a Corvair FWF package  :D.  Location is Northern NSW, Australia.

Views: 1375

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tim.  I am building a ch750 which I think has the same firewall. I am interested in the Jabiru cowls if you want to sell them seperate. I am in the Tweed Heads area of NSW Australia. Cheers My number is 0407143127 if you want to ring me. Thanks

tim...do you still have your sensenich prop? if so what size/pitch is it...wood? also looking for prop extension flange for a 3300 jab....iknow it,s been awhile since u posted your ad .....let me know if u have ...pat mcfall  des moines Ia thanks ..have a good one

Hi Pat, Still have the prop and extension. Its carbon not timber, so its adjustable, will post pics, cheers.

Attachments:

know what you got in mind for price on both?...hate to think what shipping would be from aust-central us?

According to Jabiru USA they are worth just over $2000USD, I was thinking around $1500AUD. I will take it to the post office and get a quote for the cheapest air mail I can find if you would like, just give me a rough address(City and State) for postage.

tim...you are talking about prop & extension flange?...city to deliver....Des Moines, Iowa 50324-4903.......not sure if ups is a good way to go....shipping costs would depend on price offered on my end.....never have shipped anything down under....keep me posted ...in no major hurry...do have apay-pal acct...later...pat

Hi Pat,  Got a quote from Australia Post today.  If I send via Express Post International with insurance it will cost $211.35 for freight.  That is trackable too apparently, cheers.

tim..sorry to take so long to get back...can u send a photo of the prop flange and entire prop....would appreciate...shipping isn't cheap...but your not exactly down the road either...maybe we can strike a deal yet !....have a good one..pat

Hi Pat, pics attached, any dramas just let me know, cheers.

Attachments:

tim...thanks for the pic,s..........if shipping insured is 211....i will go 1300.oo us and pay the 211 ...shipping.....if your interested....we can work out the details of payment......thats still over 1500 to me .....i see the us/uad rate is 103.0399 (about 40 difference on 1300) has to be some trust on both our parts, but think we can protect payment/shipping for both of us ...think about & letme know.enjoy! 

Hey Pat,

I cannot add another reply under yours for some reason so I hope you get this. Would you be willing to meet me halfway at $1400USD, I will recheck the postage and insure it for that amount, only, which would make it cheaper to ship.  Chat soon, cheers Tim.

tim...know what your saying...no reply icon after last message....so hopefully u get this....not sure how to transfer funds internationally...sure my banker has some thoughts..re-ck shipping costs if u would...think1400 usd will fly...i had to reply from previous post...lets get u some airplane parts $$..and pat a prop/flange aye?

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service