Unfortunately I have decided to sell my Cruzer CH750 project. My life has changed and I simply don't
have the time, sadly I have not been able to work on it in over a year...so as tough a decision as it is, I
know it's the right one.
The airplane is almost complete and the plane is on the gear. The main gear has Desser tundra tubeless tires and the nosewheel is an 8.00 x 6.00 tube type tire. The steel bungee has been installed. Fuselage,wings, H stab, V stab, Rudder and Flaperons all done. Dual sticks are mounted. The ailerons have been divorced from the elevator. Matco brakes have been installed on both sides and I have double pucks for each front wheel. It's easier to tell you what isn't done than what is...so here's what remains to be finished:
The roof (skylight), doors, seat pans, cowl, baffles, avionics, wiring and plumbing...although the wings
have been wired for strobes and landing lights and have been plumbed with 1/2” solid aluminum fuel and vent lines. I have all the materials needed to complete except the avionics (does include two Garmin auto pilot servos). I have the new door kit and landing light. I also have a full Robert Lemke interior finish package. The wings need to be mounted and final rigging completed. I will also include all clecos and numerous tools for the buyer.

There is a very detailed Kitlog build website: http://www.mykitlog.com/n2charlie/

The Robert Lemke interior package: http://www.mykitlog.com/users/display_log.php?user=n2charlie&pr...
user=n2charlie&pr...

I

There is a ton of information on that website. This is my second homebuilt project and if I do say so, the workmanship is excellent.

If you have questions you must call me or email me. Cell: 617- eight two eight-5550.

Email: donmorrisey at gmail dot com.

Please...serious folks only.

I am motivated to sell so make me a reasonable offer.  For just airplane I want $23,000.
documented). I have well over $50,000 invested in the project when you add in the Robert Lemke
interior, new doors, landing light, autopilot servos etc, etc. 90 % of the work is done so all the labor to
date is free.
BTW I live in Southampton, Massachusetts.

Views: 3288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bump

Don; wow....I don't visit the for sale area much, so was completely blown away that you're selling. You provided such great info to me about your engine work; I *still* have the s/sheets you sent and refer to them more than you realize!  Thanks again; I fully understand the things life can throw at us.

Hey Carl, thx for the kind words, I appreciate it.

Don, did you ever live in Lake Oswego Oregon?

No I did not, always in New England.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service