Changes in life priorities has convinced me that I need to sell my 650.  This is a complete kit except instruments. Everything is there to finish the plane including many of the expensive items you have to purchase like the fuel selector valve.  I am also selling a partially assembled Corvair 3.0L engine separately after the kit sells.  The plane is located in Florida.  Everything will fit in a 8.5 X 20ft enclosed trailer.  I am entertaining offers.  I am asking $11,000 for the plane. 

Views: 1021

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Richard,
I am building a CH 650 also. I have all of the airframe parts and am assembling it now.
I intend to use a Corvair in my plane and may be interested in the engine you have.
If you change your mind about selling the engine separately please let me know.
Earnest Fontenot
efontenot3@cox.net
504-908-3219

Will do.  Do you have the engine mount?

Yes, I have the mount, cowling, intake, exhaust, carburetor, propeller ...... everything but the engine (I actually have a core but only disassembled it)
Are the parts you've use from WW or somewhere else?

What HP were you building?
Earnest

Everything is from WW.  With what you have and what I have, you would have a flying engine.

I know, that's why I am interested.
What horse power or displacement is the engine?
Earnest

It is a 3.0L.  

That would work perfectly. Let me know if you decide to sell it separate fron the airframe.
Thanks,
Earnest

If only this wasn't a tailwheel... :( Maybe I need to get a tailwheel endorsement? 

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service