Zenith CH 701 For Sale $16,500 (More Price Reduction) SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

If interested, look on Barnstormers for my Ad.  The airplane is located in Burnet, Tx.  I live close by in Austin.  It has 34 hours on Phase I (only 6 more to go).  Very light, very responsive.  Fun to fly.  512 924 4199

Views: 3602

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now 36 hours on Phase I.

do you have any interest in a built low wing Zenair less engine.

dan

Dan... Sorry, I don't.  Cliff

Temped, but wife would kill me. Already have three planes. What engine do you have, anymore photos?

Gil...  It has the Rotax 582.  For pics, etc. go to Barnstormers and reply to my ad and I will email pics and specs to you.  Thanks!  Cliff

Hi Cliff I sent you a msg via barnstormers, thanks - joe

This aircraft was sold to a couple of guys from Cyprus.  Good luck to all of you with your Zeniths.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service