I am ready to sell kit #7-8343. It is about 95% complete(all surfaces are riveted). It has a Rotax 912uls, grove gun-drilled gear, bubble doors, auxiliary fuel tanks, stream-lined struts, electric trim, 4- position flap lever, Andair fuel selector, aero led strobes and landing light, 29” Airstreaks, 26” Goodyear front tire, Mgl avionics, Grove wheels, brakes and axles, Flightline fl-760 transceiver and 71” Kiev Propeller. I have wrapped fuselage and rudder with vinyl and have enough for the rest of the plane. Finish this beast and be flying by summer! I am asking $37k. Thanks! You can email me at steven5697@att.net for pictures and a detailed list of everything. 

Views: 1467

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I realize this ad is a bit old (3,31,2020) but wondering if the 701 is still available and where are you located?

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service