Denied my medical so my kit is for sale.  Zenith 601XLB Zodiac kit project.  2007 factory quick build nearly ready for engine and instruments.  I am the fourth owner but have done most of the work.The rudder, horizontal tail, ailerons, and flaps are completed.  The wings are open on top to allow for plumbing and wiring. B mods are finished except for bell crank reinforcing and angle reinforcing between spars. Fuselage is structurally complete on gear.  Nose gear has donut suspension (not pretensioned). Dual sticks are installed on B mod center section.  Brake pedals are installed as well as braided brake lines from master cylinders to wheels (not connected to wheels).  Started plumbing the aluminum gas lines for EFI. Have both Andair Single selector and Newton duplex for EFI. Gascolater is mounted per plans, but not plumbed. Canopy is mounted and ready to screw on. Frames with latches complete.

Have heater core if you want to have water cooled engine.  I was planning on Aeromomentum.

Have all plans, books, and documents, plus 14 videos.  Lots of aircraft specific tools, including clecos and pliers, pneumatic rivet gun, rivet puller, drill, clamps and files etc. Hundreds of construction pictures to document work.

I have about $11,000 in it.  Asking $9500.

IMG_0219.jpegIMG_0152.jpeg IMG_0186.jpeg

Views: 654

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you register the plane within LIght Sport limitations (mainly the gross weight limit) you could fly it without a medical. That was the whole idea of creating the Light Sport category. Oh - you said "Denied my medical" and that makes Light Sport not an option unless you get a medical and then let it expire. Sorry. Good luck.

Northwestern Wisconsin near twin cities.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service