Hi Everyone,

I'm just casting a net to see if anyone here is looking to sell/trade any of the following parts for a 601xlb/650, as my kit wasn't quite complete when I bought it. My financial situation is changing, so I'm looking for economical solutions.

Here's what I'm looking for:

- Analog VFR flight instruments (OR older EFIS's like the MGL Enigma/Horizon, original Dynon, etc)

- Cheap radio like becker or icom or similar

- Cheap transponder (kt76, Narco, etc.) since I'm doing the Echouat for ADS-B

- Antennas for both radio and xponder

- Panel breakers and switches, wiring, etc

- ELT

- Viking or Zenith front suspension

- interior (seats, side panels)

- seat belts (4 or 5 point)

- canopy parts (I only have the bubble, two main arms, and two main mounts on fuselage)

- flap motor/actuator

- elevator trim tab kit (switches wiring and motor)

- fiberglass tail pieces 

- control cables for rudder/aileron/elevator

- brake pedals, master cylinders, lines

- engine and FWF kit 

- and maybe an autopilot if the price is right...

If anyone's looking to move any of the above let me know, thanks. 

Views: 432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Richard, I may be interested. I'm working on a deal right now for an Enigma EFIS and the guy has the MGL V10 radio that goes with it. If that doesn't pan out I'll let you know.

Richard

i sent you an email on the icom

ill take it if it’s in good working condition.

dave

dothetime@hotmail.com

Hey Jason,

I have both the left and right horizontal tail fiberglass tips (FTTL &FTTR) with the aluminum 6T1-8 tip ribs.  Never drilled but taped in place when I was building the tail. If interested Zenith is $41 each plus $8 for the two tip ribs.  I’ld like $25 for all plus what it costs to ship.

I’m now in Prescott, AZ so shipping shouldn’t be much (???) but I would have to check.

Thanks Tim, I'll take them for sure. I agree shipping should not be too much. I'll PM you

I have a Narco AT 155 TSO'ed transponder with rack and an Ameri-King AK-350 altitude encoder, both working when

removed from my 601 HDS when I replaced them with a Stratus with ADSB (required where I base my plane).

I do not need them so I will gift them to you and your project if you reimburse me for shipping.  Email me at

dbuoy@mindspring.com if interested.  I am in Oregon so shipping should be inexpensive.

Jason,

I have the following you may be interested in:

6B9-1 (1L + 1R) Rudder Pedals
6B9-2 (2) S.S Piano Hinge
6B9-3 (1L + 1R) Toe Brake Pedal

The Toe Brake Pedals are already connected to the Rudder Pedals.

6B9-4 (1) Central Pedal Bearing

6B9-5 (1) Lateral Pedal Bearing (2 req'd I only have one I can let go)

I also have the 3 point seat belts that come from Zenith.

If you are interested in any or all of this contact me at:
504-908-3219
(voice or text)

Earnie

Hi Earnie,

thanks for the message, obviously things are a little crazy right now but I am interested in some of these things, and will call or text soon.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service