Subject says it all. Needing to replace my current prop. Have my 750 stol on tundra tires. Want to get max static thrust for off field takeoffs and water operations. Cont o-200 100hp engine. Fixed pitch, ground adjustable, or electric adjustable in flight (just not CS) suggestions are open options. What have you picked for you 0-200 motor and why?

Views: 191

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I started with the Whirlwind GA 72". Good prop, 14.1 degrees gave the best all around performance. Still own it, but the last 3 years I've had a Catto 76"X37". It climbs a little better than the WW. Catto first sent me a 76"X36", and if you're looking solely for climb performance, that's the one to get IMO. Both Catto and Whirlwind are good companies to work with.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service