I have for sale a set of fuel tanks for a 701. There are four tanks that will give you a total of 40 gal. I have two outboard tanks, two inboard tanks, one gascolator and the in cabin selector valve. I am building a 701 with long wings that have been started with the ribs spaced to accept fuel tanks used in the 750 (12 gal.) I would be interested in selling the tanks or trading for the stock 750 tanks. The left wing tanks have been removed. The tanks were in a 701 that was hard landed, they were not damaged and had been flown for only 220 hours. The tanks are very clean inside and out. These parts are located in central Missouri about 45 min from the Zenith Factory.

Cell 573-690-6460  

Views: 402

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi James,

You got an asking price for those ???  Per unit ?  Total ?

Regards,

Normand

CH701sp,CH701SP + CH750

Hi Norman,

The whole setup new from Zenith would be close to $1900. Would like to get close to $800 for everything. That would help me purchase new 750 tank set up from Zenith. Might let OB tanks go and use IB on project. The 10 gal IB tanks will require another rib fit in the wing I have so prefer to sell as a total set but I need to keep progress going. Let me know if there is an interest/offer. Thanks

Jim

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service