New set of XL-650 Drawings and Photo Guide for sale...$425 SOLD....!

Kathy and I both had the opportunity to take Demo rides in the new CH-750 last week at Zenith and have concluded that it is the aircraft that fits our needs...and will accommodate her physical disability best.

Problem is that I had just purchased a new set of XL-650 Drawings with photo guides last December.

They are new in the box...unused and now for sale for $425...a savings of over $75 at current retail with tax.

We will be at the Zenair Open House tomorrow in Mexico and will have the plan set with us if anyone is interested. Shirley indicated that it would be a simple matter to transfer serial number from me to the new buyer.

Look for a metallic Grey Acura RSX...or a 6'4" 250 lb pilot with white Zenith T Shirt, Zenith ball cap and green shorts.

You can contact me at owenslee@netzero.com for questions.

Thanks.

Kerry and Kathy Owen
Farmington MO

[IMG]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/owenslee/Zodiac/MVC-001F.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/owenslee/Zodiac/MVC-002F.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/owenslee/Zodiac/MVC-003F.jpg[/IMG]

Views: 313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kathy and I will be attending the Zenith Open House in September and the LSA Expo in Mt. Vernon IL and can deliver the plan set to either location for an interested builder.

Kerry
The 650 drawings have sold. Thanks to all who inquired.

Kerry and Kathy
I'm in the same boat, new, unused, CH 650 plans. I am now going to build a CH 750, Zenith has agreed to exchange plans with me for $75.00. Oh yes, from Farmington, MO when it was a one stop light town, now live in WI, but plan to retire in Viburnum, MO. My cousin Orvel Woodard was mayor for many many years, dad owned both a Standard Oil and Gulf Oil gas stations just across from old swimming pool, next to Petes, graduated from Esther.

Just finishing up Double Eagle, two place scrach built, 60 hp VW. Member EAA 431 Brodhead WI. If you go to Airventure this comming year, stop by Brodhead for our anual Pietenpol flyin the week before Oshkosh, its on the way. I will be in Viburnum next week, probable be in Farmington to eat at Ryans.
Cheers
Gil
Gil,

I still remember when you left a note on our gate at the farm. I drove by your house in Viburnum several times. We never seemed to be at the same place at the same time.
Email me when you are in Farmington and we'll meet at Ryans.

Kerry and Kathy
Kerry, I just now found your message, well over a year later. My email is gndevault@yahoo.com. I haven't spent much time in Viburnum, but I'm retired now and hope to spend more time there. If all goes well I will spend the winter there, or after Christmas until spring. I'm setting up a shop in the basement where I can build the 750 parts. The wife is still working, and will do so for the next coupe of years. After that, if the housing market comes back a little we are going to sell out here in Wisconsin and move down to Viburnum. I think I may have enough flat land at our property in Davisville to land the 750. We have the property just up the hill on HWY V headed out of Davisville towards Cherryville.

Have you started on your 750 yet? I'm traveling to Little Rock early May to pick up 0-235 engine for my 750. So for I've built several form blocks and one sample rib. I am finishing up my Double Eagle, www.doubleeagleairplane.com ,and building a hangar. A group of us old guys bought WI50 here in Albany WI, a 2000' grass strip.
Sorrry it took so long to find your message,

Gil
Attachments:
Gil,

Good to hear from you....

We have not started on the 750 until the car we are building is finished. It is a 65 Shelby 427SC Cobra roadster replica. Since moving to Farmington in June of 2007 it has been our primary project. Once it is finished and on the street then we start on the 750.

We don't get to Viburnum as often as I would like. The old farm house is no longer habitable. I go down now just to cut grass and check on things. I have been retired now seven years as of this June and we have been going to gun shows to liquidate a large gun collection I have had for many years so that has been a real time sponge.

BTW, If you know anyone interested in a PA-22 project...I have one at the farm for sale. It is missing the engine, engine mount, prop, lift struts, wheels, brakes, instruments and radios, however most everything else is there. It would make for a good restoration or basis for a homebuilt. Wings are very good and the fuselage has had the lower longerons replaced. All fabric has been removed. I would let it go reasonably. I have pictures available if you might know anyone interested...

Let me know when your headed to Farmington...

Kerry and Kathy

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service