I purchased this INFINITY AEROSPACE single grip in June and decided to switch to a foam grip. Regularly $219.33, now $175.00 NEW!  Purchase here on EBay at https://www.ebay.com/itm/295207691817

Possible Switch Functions :

• Two-Axis Trim Switch: Pitch & Aileron (typical) or Pitch & Rudder (standard in Lancair IV's);
  • OR Step frequencies and/or flip-flop frequencies and/or transponder ident.;
  • OR sweep spotlights, cameras, computer cursors, etc.
  • Red Trigger Switch: Push-To-Talk (PTT); OR 35mm camera, video camera, audio recorder, paint ball or propane machine gun, etc.;
  • ON/OFF Tactical Push-Buttons: Main fuel pump, aux fuel pump, landing light(s), taxi light(s), nav lights, strobe lights, pitot heat, ident., etc.

4 of the switches can be changed to Normally Open (N.O.) or Normally Closed (N.C.) momentary push-button for transponder ident., auto-pilot disconnect or flight management control. Also, a spring loaded-to-center and/or an ON/Center OFF/Momentary ON toggle switch can be installed to operate flaps, speed brake(s), spoilers, cowl flap(s), rudder trim, aileron trim, etc.

FEATURES:

• 6" long with 6 switches
  • Fits stick OD's from 5/8" to 1-1/4"
  • Delivered with color coded pre-wiring and installation schematic
  • Completed grip only weighs approx. 12oz
  • Has matte black "Cooley hat" and grip with red trigger
4 molded in brass inserts hold the halves together 
Purchase here on EBay at https://www.ebay.com/itm/295207691817

Views: 249

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does this include the On/Center OFF/Momentary On toggle switch, or is that something that would have to be purchased separately?

Also, do you think the switches can be removed and mounted in a DIY wooden grip, or are they integrated into the plastic grip?

Thanks

Hello Matt,

I don't know the answers as I've never installed this or any grip at this point. I bought it through A/C Spruce but the company that shipped it was Infinity Aerospace. I listed all of the specs and features above.

Here is their website and phone 619-448-5103. Monday – Saturday  Pacific Time :  1:30 – 10:00. Maybe they can help or the info is on their product page. 

https://infinityaerospace.com/product/featured/military-style-stick...

Steve

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service