Jabiru 2200A engine with many FWF components for Zenith 601 including: engine mount with hardware, muffler/exhaust system and heat shield, propeller with mounting hardware, prop hub extension,spinner and spinner flange, air box with K&N filter, scat tubing, fiberglass engine cooling ducts, oil cooler with lines, complete log books for prop and engine. Only thing missing from original Jabiru FWF package is the cowling, I'm using it for my new installation.

Engine was removed from a 601 HDS. On it's last flight it developed an oil leak and some smoke came into the cockpit. The plane was flown safely back to the airfield and then to a nearby airfield where an A&P mechanic inspected it and determined the engine needed to be torn down to evaluate the problem. I was already thinking about a higher horsepower engine so I decided to just remove the Jab rather than pay to have it torn down for evaluation and repair. It may or may not need a complete overhaul. Buyer should assume that it does. Asking $3,800 for everything. Located in the St. Louis area. Will separate.

Engine serial number: 22A2463 – approximately 350 hours

Propeller: Sensenich wood W62HJ-46 (62 inch prop with 46 inch pitch)

Views: 561

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi I am Ray with a hdh plane and have 1659  Hrs on it  in Elkhart In.   I rebuit mine top end after 1000 hours on it   I would like to have a spare engine    my 2200 has 1300 hrs on it now      mabe we can make a deal for yours  Enginen Ray 574-329 0627

Attachments:

When we talked  I forgot to ask has there been a prop. strike,?  and will the engine log took come with the engine  Muffler? and any  parts   Ray  ( Wendell R Ridenour)

If all good  we can talk price again

No prop strike before engine removal or at any time in the engine's history.
The mechanic who removed the engine from the airframe made a note of that in
the log book, which is complete and would come with the engine.  The engine
was removed because it started smoking on it's last flight and I was
planning on installing a more powerful engine anyway. I have the muffler and
heat shield along with all the other FWF components other than the cowling
which I'm using for my new engine installation.  I attached a
picture of everything I have in the original posting above.

thanks Mike  just tell me a good time and dates to come to your place  and where  my e address is rayridenour.1@gmail.com 

I could not get thru. when I tryed  yours  my dislexa has allways been a problem in my life

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service