SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! Thank to all who called or emailed about my engine Buyer got a Great running Continental 0-200 & Zenith 750/650 FWF w/Accessories, Mount & Cowl. Complete $8500

Putting a new O-320 in and selling a complete Continental 0-200 which is installed and currently flying on my 750 STOL. I understand that it will also fit the 650.

This is a nice running engine with less than 1350 SMOH as of 2-3-16 and still running strong.

Compressions at last annual

The sale includes,

1. Complete Continental 0-200, ready to fly, w/Slick mags, spin on oil filter, light weight starter, alternator, carburator w/air box, and engine baffling.

2. Zenith engine mount and a customized Zenith cowling, as engine still has the Cessna exhaust and mufflers which makes it wider, but much quieter than the standard straight pipe exhaust.

3.Custom Warp Drive 3 blade, ground adjustable prop, w/tapered blades and nickel leading edge, with prop spinner.

As near as we can tell we have all of the engine logs since new.

Logs indicate that the engine was purchased from Wentworth after the Cessna 150 it was installed in was blown over while tied down. The engine was not running at the time so there was no prop strike. It has had approximately 200 hrs put on it since installation in this 750 and has never had any incidents of failure or poor performance. It starts easily, runs smoothly every time!

For more information contact Bill Carter (573-721-4400) (friend of owner and original builder of the plane). PLEASE call between 10 AM and 8:30 PM central time only.

Bill can answer most of the questions, and if you're seriously interested he can arrange for you to see and hear the engine run, or possibly even take a ride and see for yourself. As of 2-3-16 the engine is still on my airplane However this may change as the engine will be changed out for my new 320 as soon as the weather breaks.

This is a going to be a GREAT DEAL FOR SOMEONE. With all that is included this is setup & ready to fly. All you will need to do is install this motor mount and engine with included accessories into your airframe. Then attach your controls, & electrical. Add the included cowling, and you're ready to fly. It will save the buyer hours and hours of work, a lot of stress, and thousands of dollars over purchasing separate items.

Views: 307

Replies are closed for this discussion.

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service