I have [4] tanks for sale [2] main and [2] aux. with senders and black face VDO gages, for $250 each , E-mail or call 907-892-7369  ...BOB 

Views: 608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi do you still have the tanks for sale?

Yes, I have a pair of main fuel taks with VDO Gauges and senders...$500.00 * postage  Bob

Hi Bob, if you would sell your gauges  separately, what price would you have?

Gauges are staying with the tanks

Mr. Jones

Are the two main tanks still for sale?

Where are you located? Alaska?

Any damage to tanks?

You tested them?

Any leaks?

Why are you selling them?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike,I have two good aux  tanks  NO leaks with senders installed, I switched to two 5.5 gallon tanks for aux. fuel, the tanks with senders are $664.20 +fgt.  from zenith you can have this pair for $500 +fgt I will be leaving soon for road trip , can you wait until Dec. or need them now ??  BOB

Mr. Jones

I can wait.
I looked at Zenith parts, am not sure if you are selling the MAIN tanks, or the AUX tanks?
Per the Zenith price lists it seems that one tank with sender is about $458. This leads me to think that you are including various other parts?
I would be interested in the main tanks, and the associated parts that came with the kit.
Do you have photos of all the parts  that you are offering? I would like to see those.
Had you mounted these tanks, then removed them?
Presently I am working on the wings, building from scratch. No tanks yet, was considering making them myself, but would consider this offer.
Any idea of shipping costs? I assume you are in Alaska?? Would like to get an idea of shipping cost in order to estimate total cost v.s. buying from Zenith v.s. building my own (probably riveting and sealing seams).
Road trip? Any where near Ohio? 
Thanks,
Mike

Mike, the zenith parts list shows [ 7v11-1kl fuel tank w/cap as $294.95] EACH I am selling the pair with senders at $500 + fgt, BOB   ps.  give me your zip code for shipping 

Bob,

I did check with Zenith. These 7v11-1kl , kr tanks are for a ch701. I am building a ch750.

Not sure if would fit, will stay with 750 tanks.

So, I will pass.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Bob, when you get back from your road trip please get back to me. I'm interested in the two main tank for my ch-701. Thanks!

Henri

Henri, please keep in touch, also where are you at , possibly could put in motor home for trip ...BOB  [907]892-7369

I'm in N.B. Canada. Coming this way?  Now that would be a road trip. LOL.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service