see more recent post for this plane

Views: 2353

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

pics of my 650B

Attachments:

Read about the new Camit engine here :

https://camitaeroengines.net/pages/new-camit-aero-engines

127hp, air cooled, six cylinder ,electronic ignitions, 40A alternator, mufflered exhaust, made in Australia.

Hallo Richard

Beautiful plane you built! Sorry to hear that you are not able to fly the beautiful lady.
I am building a 601XL myself, and I love your custom seats, is it possible to buy seats like that or have them built somewhere?

Best regards
Arne

correct !

From what I can see in the pics the panel and interior look first rate. What do you need to get out of the plane?

I used to live in Homer, where are you located? Also, would you propose to deliver the plane in a trailer? What kind of fee to get it to Georgia?

Thanks

Lonny Kirk

Lonny, I am at mid 40's with all. Can deliver at that price for free.

I think mid 40's would be a great deal. I like the seats a lot. Did you do those yourself?

Full interior was made by Robert Lemke of Germany, also on this site. They are first rate and fit perfectly

Thanks.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service