I got these plans a few years ago, and decided to build the ch750 when it came out. Unused plans. 

No reason for them to be on my shelf if someone can use them. Will sell or trade for something for the 

750 stol.  

Also have CH701 plans for sale or trade.

Views: 742

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you are giving away the 640 set I would be glad to take them. I was interested in building one in the future. Once my wife is over the fact she could not park in the garage for several years.

Sorry Larry,  I am almost giving them away tho.  $300 plus shipping , 

Give me a call or text about the 701 plans - Dan 812-767-3545

Hi. 

What do you want for trade in regards to the CH701 plans?

Hi Robert,   Let's see..... something aviation related or who knows. What do you have to trade? Germany huh? lets add something easy to ship,lol.  Doug

are they still available?

Hi Scott,  several lookers but no takers yet.

Hi Doug. I'm ready to buy your plans of CH640. Send me a message in private.

Any of these still available?  Don’t see marked as sold?

Hi Michael ,  I sold the plans in 2018.    Sorry I didn't mark them as sold.  I sent you a message at your hotmail account.  also my cell # . 

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service