SOLD - Engine Mount Corvair 601/650, HDS & HD Wings, Gear with Matco brakes, Viking NLG Spring

I have interior kit (side panels for ch601) including 2 seats. I also have a CH601 HD/HDS air-frame with tilt up canopy, dual controls, rudder pedals, two sets of wings HD and HDS with splice plates.  This air-frame is for parts only.  The HDS wings have leading edge fuel tanks, LED wing tip lights and a heated dynon pitot probe.  Four wing locker fuel tanks.

Views: 517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how much do you want for the interior kit?

I do have it, I paid Zenith $600 for it which was two seats and some fabric to make panels and cove the instrument panel.  What of it do you want? I made four side panels for the 601HDS.  So I have the seats and 4 side panels, that’s all I have.

Rob

what is you asking price for the seats?

How much for the gear and Matco brakes?

NLG and MLG?

Hi Robert,

I’m also looking for interior seats/panels, and also canopy and brake parts for my 601. Are these parts still available from your airframe? 

I have quite a few parts, Need Wings?  Fuselage?  Come and get it.  Yes the seat, canopy, landing gear are available.

Sounds great, I sent you a friend request so once you approve it I’ll PM you. Would love to discuss everything further. Thanks!

you can contact me at robsley@hotmail.com.

I listed the entire airframe on eBay item 324208583626.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service