I purchased the "full kit" for my 701 which came with the standard doors.  I later purchased the bubble doors kit with no buyback from Zenith.  I also elected to install a linear actuator to activate the flaps so the manual controls parts are also available:

7F19-1A     (roll of Lexan for door windows)

7F19-2    2  (both bent door frames)

7F19-3    2  (both upper door tubes)

7F19-4    2  (both lower short door tubes)

7F19-7D  2  (both door sides)

7C3-2          Flaperon Control Lever - Powder Coated in black

7C3-3          Flap stop

SNMP-44    Control Lever Hold-Down Bungee

Other duplicates (new, unused)

7H3-2     2   Outboard Hinge Pins (welded)

7A2-4     2   Root Hinge Pins (welded)

7A2-5     2   Control Horns  (using no-slot-flaps mod)

7F15-1        Panel Bottom Chanel (I went with an L-angle to mount dual throttles)

Also a large assortment of Tyco and Carling Circuit Breakers (1A, 3A, 5A, 10A, & 15A)  and Toggle Switches .. send me your requirements.

I also have really nice 5.2 gal spun aluminum header tank similar to the 3.5 gal tank on the Viking site (with barrel mount straps and 6 welded hose fittings). E-mail for details.

Offering at 25% off Zenith price and I'll ship (USA .. others negotiable)

Thanks

Views: 616

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also have a new/unused ACS Products A-800BL04800 48" (1032) throttle cable assembly (black knob).  $79.75 plus shipping @ Aircraft Spruce ... Will sell for $50 including shipping (USA).

What is the no-slot-flaps-mod? 

Details should be out on this site somewhere ... It's a modification to the flaps system that uses a pilllow block bearing thru the fuselage side rather than the half-moon slots.  I have a PDF of the mod ... I'll try ataching it.

Attachments:
Do you have doors for 701 for sale

I have just about all the parts to BUILD the std doors ... Listed above.

I have put lexan glass on bottom of my doors good for now Thanks
Attachments:

Kurt,

how much are you asking for the header tank?

Thanks,

Lonny Kirk

Lonny,

You can have the tank and any mounting materials I have for $70 and I'll pickup the UPS cost.

Kurt,

Sounds good.

my email is lkirk@jingoli.com and my cell # is 609-213-6633

Shoot me an email or give me a call and we can make arrangements. Do you have any idea what the tank weighs and what are the approximate dimensions (diameter and length).

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Lonny Kirk

Header tank SOLD ...

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service