SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, Continental O200A Aircraft Engine, Completely Overhauled

I have a completely overhauled Continental O200A for sale...however it is not your typical O200. The engine was assembled for me by an A&P/IA mechanic that was the lead guy for 35 years at the airport in Marlboro, MA. It has new Continental cylinders which were sent to Lycon out in CA to be flow balanced, ported and 9.5:1, ceramic coated NFS pistons installed. All critical parts are yellow tagged parts and Aircraft Specialties serviced most of them....I have all the records. This is as close to a new O200A as you can get. The engine also has the Skytec lightwieght starter and a 50 amp Plane Power alternator. The two Slick Magnetos are brand new, This engine should deliver 112HP with the upgraded pistons and it should easily achieve over 100 MPH in cruise with the correct prop (was going to go with Catto). BTW the engine has been pickled/preserved according to Continental's recommendations and dessicant plugs in spark plug holes are changed regularly. 

Comes with the Zenith engine mount and Baffle Kit.

More info and pics here: http://www.mykitlog.com/users/category.php?user=n2charlie&proje...

Have $22,000 invested and am asking $17,000.

This was going to go into my CH750 Cruzer but I have sold the project.

Contact me at 617, eight two eight, 5550 or via email: donmorrisey at gmail dot com

Views: 671

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Don, Have you sold the plane? If not, I'm interested in just the plane.

Plane is gone.  Had a call from a buyer in TX last Saturday, he flew up here (with his wife) on Monday morning.  Rented a truck, which I helped him fill on Tuesday and it was done.  We Wore masks!!

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service