THE WORLD'S LIGHTEST AND MOST COMFORTABLE CLECO PLIER. BORN FROM A ZENITH 750 PROJECT! We have radically changed the 80 year old design of the cleco plier with a new patented design.

Hi guys, 

I am a 750 builder and am almost done with my project. Just need to attach doors and windows, and the finished wings and tail over the next 60 days. 

Anyway, in the course of building my plane, I got really irritated (literally) with the current cleco plier that we use on a daily basis. After tinkering around with a couple of cardboard and plastic prototypes, I patented a new cleco plier design that we released yesterday for sale. 

THE CLECALL UPRIGHT CLECO PLIER

www.clecall.com

I am very proud to say that if it was not for the 600 hours working on my Zenith, I would have 1/10th of the working knowledge about engines and airplanes that I have acquired through this process. Even after flying for 14 years, I did not even scratch the surface of knowledge about engines, building methods, etc. until I started this project.  And it is this knowledge that helped me bring this product to market. So Kudos to the home building process! It can build an airplane and a business!

We have received 520+ orders in just the last 24 hours, and I hope that you will find this creation to be as important to your project as I did mine. We really think it will save you a ton of time and pain. 

The pliers are currently 20% off of the normal price until Oct 1st. 

I look forward to continuing to help the Zenith community grow. Please contact me with any questions or feedback.

Sincerely, 

Christopher Braun

President

The Clecall Company

www.clecall.com

916-251-9494

Views: 2010

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you John Austin for allowing me to mention this as a builder and thank you to the community for answering a number of questions over the past 2 years. It has made the process of finishing the 750 much easier!

Great idea, just bought one!!

Thanks Don!

Hope you enjoy it! Went to school up your way in the Beantown. My favorite city of all time. Miss it every day. 

Chris,

did say you could mention your product and contact info, but, not having seen your post prior to publication ... maybe it came out a little too commercial? LOL!

Aw shucks, we'll let this go and good luck with your invention!

(... finger sliding off the "Edit" button!)

John

Still a good choice in letting him post this! This is exactly the type of innovation and creativity we need in the community and should encourage and support each other.

Thanks for the support! It's amazing what the internet can do these days. First order came from Alaska, 2nd from Boston, and third from Brazil. Crazy to think of what this would have been like 20 years ago.

I'm your Alaska order and I second Todd's comment. Certainly no harm done with relevant commercial posts.

Ken, 

Thank you very much for being the first customer of the Clecall Company! Maybe we will make yours out of gold bar for the distinction! ;)

John, 

Thank you for erring on the side of restraint John..... ;) Thanks for the support guys!  

That's pretty cool. Every tool box needs a set :>)

Bob, 

Thanks! I couldn't agree with you more. We got a pretty solid amount of orders yesterday particularly from this site. Pretty exciting. We added spring loading yesterday to open the plier for faster deployment. All pieces ordered from will have this feature.

Also, I am offering a free plier to the person who ends up recommending the best color for anodizing for the long run. We are currently using a "titaniumish"color.

Feel free to reply to this and suggest your favorite color to win a free plier!

Chris,
I would like a red one ! It would be easy to find it in any toolbox.
Nice design.
Regards,
Norm

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service