I think my flying days are over. Just got diagnosed with lung cancer so everything must go. I have acquired 2 different projects from other builders. One is just the tail feathers and the other is the fuselage, tail feathers, and control kit. I just had the cabin frame powder coated. I also have 2 Corvair engine cores. Everything goes as a package deal. You can even have the very well built table all the clecos I have, Air rivet gun with the special tips. Just the kits alone would be almost $9000. Asking $5000 for everything I have for it. Bring a Uhaul and take it away. I'm in New Britain Ct. Email. bansheems@gmail.com   

Views: 3114

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very sorry to hear of your illness and pray you will come through treatment well.  Don't know your situation, and all cases are different, but maybe you should hold off selling until after treatment. 

Hang in there Pat.  You have my best wishes for a speedy recovery.  Best to keep your project, keeping your mind on your future project might be a nice distraction from your treatments.  If you choose not to keep them best of luck in selling them, someone will be getting a great deal.

Pat, as the others have said keeping the project will help with keeping your mind on something else.
Will be praying for you and your family,just give your illness up to Jesus! He is the GREAT HEALER
God Bless
John

Pat, the worst would be to give up your plans and dreams. Hang in there.

Jesus is our healer but nobody can help you against your will.

There are treatments these days, many ... plus alternative treatments. For example, just google for rick simpson hemp oil.

Wish you all the best, God bless.

Still here

Is this the STOL or the CRUZER? If STOL then which edition? Was this from KIT or Plans built? (Often plans built can be of better quality but I am just curious).

STOL 3rd. edition kit. kit is better quality. pre punched holes.

Price reduced $4000.

Hey Pat. 

Any positive improvements with your health just yet? I am hoping yes.

Did you decide to keep the project and work through it? 

Since I'm to dumb to figure out how to edit this I'll just say it here. I have someone locally looking at the project. If he doesn't take it I've decided to keep working on it and see what happens. I'm on immuno therapy and feel a lot better. Thanks for all the good wishes. I'll try to post more pictures as I move along.

Pat. Yes... Keep us informed. I am hoping that you keep it and continue to work on it. "Garage Therapy."

Hello Pat,  Is this project still available?  John  864-614-3290

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Weather Maps

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, power distribution panel, Approach Fast Stack harnesses, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Custom Upholstery Kits for your Zenith Aircraft:

Zenith Vinyl Upholstery Kits

Zenith Apparel from EAA:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Transition Training:

Pro Builder Assistance

Pro Builder Assistance

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

© 2019   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service