New (only tested) with 6 hole pattern crush plate for Rotax 532/582 engine or for left hand tractor application (64 hp +/-)  striplic@tetric.com 512 924 4199

Views: 246

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder if that would work on a kitfox? how much to ship?

Gil,

The prop was supplied with a Rotax 532 engine which I never used.  I traded that engine for a Rotax 582 engine.  I test ran the Canadian prop once on the 582 to discover that it was underpropped (6800 rpm static for my 582).  I don’t know what combination or what application you are using so can’t say more.

As far as shipping, I am not sure.  I haven’t packed it yet for shipping to take down to the parcel/post office and check.

I have a 582 on my Kitfox project. I guess if you over powered it with your 582, so would I. Thanks for the reply

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service