We removed the BRS-6 Ballistic Recovery System for my CH601XL Zodiac to save weight. It is in perfect condition.  Instructions included.

Serial number 20990, built date on tag 09-2015.  Do not use after date is 9-2021.  It is current on packing with repack date of 2015.

I have the bolts and mounting hardware and the custom panels to cover the shrouds on a CH601XL.  these were installed with caulking and are in good shape to use on your Zodiac.

I am located in Northern Idaho and will work with the buyer to arrange delivery, but buyer will need to work out details since there are restrictions on shipping the rocket motor. 

Price of New One at Aircraft Spruce:  $5445.00

Asking Price:  $2700.00 where is, as is.

BRS Photo

Views: 677

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll take the chute. I was just getting ready to purchase one. Just need to call BRS to find out what would need to be done when it expires. I'm in Olympia WA. 253-307-5844
Ken please give me a call so we can schedule pickup and payment. 2533075844

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service